• ¼ cup coconut oil, melted (or other light tasting oil like grapeseed oil)
• 3-4 medium very ripe bananas, peeled
• ½ cup sugar or 3 tbsp stevia
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
• 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1/3 cup almond milk or soy milk
Mash the bananas, leaving them somewhat lumpy. Mix in oil, and sugar. Mix in the baking soda and flour. Be careful not to over blend. Pour the mixture into a bread loaf pan.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for one hour or until done. A toothpick inserted in the bread’s middle should come back clean.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
•Good for your bones
•Helps prevent Cancer
•High in Potassium
•Lowers blood pressure
•Helps promote calcium absorption