1 cup buckwheat flour
1/4 cup almond flour
2 tbsp. chia seeds
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
4 tbsp. maple syrup (or honey)
1/2 cup coconut oil (liquid-I melted in a fry pan)
1/4 cup almond milk
1/2 chopped strawberries
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Mix the dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
2. Mix the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
3. Add the wet ingredients (maple syrup, oil and milk) to the dry ingredients.
4. Stir in the strawberries and walnuts.
5. Form small round balls and flatten. Put on a cookie sheet.
6. Bake in the oven 350C (200F) for 8 minutes.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Good source of magnesium, copper and fiber
• helps stabilize blood sugar levels
• Helps prevent gallstones
• Gluten Free
• Full of Antioxidants
• Full of vitamin C and manganese
• Good for your eyes