30 leaves of kale, stems and leaves coarsely chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup water
dash of sea salt
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add the garlic and cook until soft, but not colored.
3. Raise heat to high, add the water and kale and toss to combine.
4. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Remove cover and continue to cook, stirring until all the liquid has evaporated.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add vinegar.
Let’s Talk Nutrition
• Contains antioxidant nutrients, anti-inflammatory nutrients, and anti-cancer nutrients
• Supports the cardiovascular system
• Excellent source of Vitamin K, A, and C