1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained or approximately 1 1/4 cups of soaked and boiled chickpeas
2 tablespoons of olive oil or melted coconut oil
1 tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon chili powder (or more if you like spicy)
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Mix the oil, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, sea salt, black pepper together in a small bowl and toss the chickpeas in the spice/oil mixture. Spread into a single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Roast in the preheated oven for about 40-45 minutes or until crispy. Mix around at 20 minutes.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Supports the digestive tract
• Good supply of antioxidants
• Regulates blood sugar
• Keeps you fuller longer