2 heads of broccoli, chopped
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. sea salt
1. Chop the broccoli into small bite size pieces
2. Drizzle with the olive oil and salt
3. Use your hands to coat all of the pieces of broccoli with the oil.
4. Bake in the oven at 375C for 10-15 minutes until broccoli is soft yet still crunchy.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• High amount of potassium (good for the nervous system)
• Helps regulate blood pressure
• High amount of Vitamin C, Calcium and Vitamin K
• Helps in repairing skin damage