Ingredients for noodles:
2 zucchinis, sliced into strips with a vegetable peeler
2 large handfuls of bean sprouts, approx 2 cups
3/4 cup chopped nuts (use almonds, peanuts or cashews)
1 green pepper, chopped
1 carrot, grated
4 green onions, diced
1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
1. In a large bowl, combine all of the noodle ingredients.
¼ cup tahini
¼ cup almond butter
1/2 lemon, squeezed
¼ cup tamari
2 tbsp agave
½ tsp garlic, minced
1 tsp ginger, grated
1. In a small food processor or a blender, combine all of thesauce ingredients. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour the sauce over the noodle mix.
3. Toss the pad thai.
4. Just before serving, divide onto plates and garnish with chopped peanuts.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Helps lower blood pressure
• Cancer prevention veggie
• Maintains low blood sugar
• Contain vitamins B, C, B1, B6, K and A
• Good source of enzymes
• Iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium
• Can increase blood flow in the body