1 cup raw organic almonds
1/2 cup organic hemp seeds
1/3 cup homemade almond butter
1/2 cup maple syrup (or agave or honey)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
1. Put all the ingredients into a food processor and process until well combined and crumbly texture.
2. Pour mixture into a bread loaf pan and press down firmly with your hands/fingers.
3. Put into the freezer for an hour. Take out and cut into squares.
4. Best kept in the freezer or refrigerator.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• healthy 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fats
• contains amino acids
• good source of raw, vegan protein
• helps to reduce blood cholesterol
• natural appetite suppressant
• regulates cholesterol and blood pressure
• energy booster
• loaded with protein, calcium and fiber
• high in antioxidants