Adapted from The Rawtarian
1 cup cashews
1 cup dried, unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup dates
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Place cashews, coconut, dates, sea salt, and vanilla in the food processor. Process until the mixture is sticky and the dates are well processes. You may need to scrape the sides of your processor a few times to get it crumbly.
2. Spread the batter in an 8×8 square baking pan.
1/3 cup coconut oil (liquid)
1 tsp vanilla
3 Tbsp maple syrup (or agave nectar or honey)
6 Tbsp cocoa powder
1. Add the liquid coconut oil, vanilla, agave nectar/maple syrup and cocoa powder to a mixing bowl. Stir well until smooth and creamy.
2. Pour and spread the chocolate sauce on the shortbread batter in the square pan.
3. Place in the freezer until the chocolate hardens.
4. Cut into squares.
5. Enjoy 2 without guilt!
• Helps prevent cancer
• Good for your heart
• Rich in copper (good for hair and skin)
• Helps prevent gallstones
• Decreases blood pressure and improves blood vessel health
• Reduces risk of diabetes
• Stabilizes blood sugar
• Antioxidant that helps to protect the skin