1 cup almond meal
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 Tablespoon honey, maple syrup or jaggery
2 Tablespoon almond butter
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2-4 tbsp. almond milk
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Stir together the almond meal, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
2. In a smaller bowl, combine the oil, honey, almond butter, and vanilla.
3. Pour wet mixture into the dry mixture and combine well. Your own two hands to the best job of getting it all combined. If you find the mixture is too dry and crumbly, add a tablespoon of almond milk at a time until you reach cookie dough consistency.
4. Mix in the chocolate chips
5. Roll into 1 to 1 1/2 inch balls.
6. Store in the freezer or refrigerator.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• helps lower cholesterol
• contain healthy fats and Vitamin E
• improved movement of food through the colon