Adapted from Scandi Home
1 cup red quinoa, cooked
1 1/2 cups mung beans, cooked
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground turmeric
pinch of sea salt
freshly ground black pepper
1/2 lemon, juiced
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Shape the mixture into small patties and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
3. Bake 200C for about 20 minutes.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Excellent source of manganese, tryptophan, and magnesium and folate
• Full of Protein
• Internal Cleanser and Detoxifier
• Clears toxins from body and blood
• High in Fiber
• Good source of protein, Vitamin C and folic acid
• Low in calories