2 cups flour (I used 1 1/2 buckwheat flour and 1/2 cup barley flour)
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup coconut oil (any light oil will do)
3 tbsp. stevia
1 cup pure pumpkin puree ( i used Kabocha squash)
1/2 cup applesauce
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Oil your baking sheet.
2. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl.
3. Mix butter, stevia, pumpkin, applesauce and vanilla extract.
4. Add flour mixture; combine until all ingredients are incorporated.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets.
6. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Good source of Vitamin A and C
• Has Anti-oxidant Anti-inflammatory properties
• Helps regulate bloods sugar levels