1 onions, chopped
1 zucchini, chopped
1 kabocha squash (steamed and pureed in the blender with about 1/4 cup of water)
1 can chickpeas or about 1 cup of cooked chickpeas
3 tsp curry powder
dash of sea salt and pepper
1/2 cup water
1 tblsp coconut oil
2 tblsp coconut milk
1. Heat the coconut oil in a medium fry pan and cook the onions until fragrant.
2. Add the zucchini and cook until tender.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and turn the heat down to medium-low to allow the curry to simmer.
4. Eat alone or on a bed of cooked brown rice.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Supports the digestive tract
• Good supply of antioxidants
• Regulates blood sugar
• Keeps you fuller longer
• Good source of Vitamin A and C
• Has Anti-oxidant Anti-inflammatory properties
• Helps regulate bloods sugar levels