Recipe inspired from Heather Eats Almond Butter
1/2 cup barley flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp cinnamon
sprinkle of stevia
1/2 cup milk of your choice
2 tbsp. chia seeds mixed with 6 tbsp. warm water until forms its gets gelly like (or 1 egg and 1 egg white)
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup cooked pureed kabocha squash (can use any pumpkin or or sweet potato)
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Stir dry ingredients together and set aside.
2. Whisk together the wet ingredients and stir in pureed pumpkin.
3. Combine wet and dry ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Fry pancakes in skillet with oil of choice.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Good source of Vitamin A and C
• Has Anti-oxidant Anti-inflammatory properties
• Helps regulate bloods sugar levels