1 cup rolled oats
1 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup homemade peanut butter
4 tablespoons raw agave
1/3 cup raw cacao
4 tbsp. virgin coconut oil, melted
2 tablespoons raw agave, maple syrup or honey
1. Process the oats and cashews in a food processor until they resemble a fine meal.
2. Then add in the peanut butter and agave. Process until the mixture forms a sticky swirling ball.
3. Press the batter into an 8×8 square pan.
4. Place the pan in the freezer for 10 minutes. Mix the raw cacao, coconut oil, and agave in a cup to make the chocolate.
5. Spread the chocolate onto the peanut butter batter.
6. Freeze the squares an additional 10 minutes before slicing into squares.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• High in Vitamin E
• Source of protein and manganese
• Contains some anti-oxidants
• Decreases blood pressure and improves blood vessel health
• Reduces risk of diabetes
• Stabilizes blood sugar
• Antioxidant that helps to protect the skin