1 cup barley flour *
1 cup oat flour (blend rolled oats in the blender until consistency of flour) *
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
sprinkle of stevia (optional)
1⁄3 cup oil of choice (olive, canola, grapeseed, coconut)
4 ripe bananas, mashed
1/4 cup milk of choice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup dark chocolate chips
* you can use any flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease your muffin tins.
2. Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat the banana and oil together. Stir in the milk and vanilla and mix thoroughly. Add the flour mixture, along with the chocolate chips, and stir to mix.
4 Fill each muffin tin halfway with the batter. Bake for 20–30 minutes, until they are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
•Good for your bones
•Helps prevent Cancer
•High in Potassium
•Lowers blood pressure
•Helps promote calcium absorption
• Lowers cholesterol levels
• Good source of manganese, selenium, phosphorus, magnesium and zinc
• Good source of fiber
• Contains antioxidants
• Cardiovascular benefits
• Stabilizes blood sugar levels