1 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup strawberries, chopped
1 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp chia seeds
11/2 tsp stevia
1. Place all ingredients into a metal pot and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat slightly so the contents of the pot don’t splatter all over your stove, but still bubbles in the pot.
3. Stir constantly! The chia seeds burn on the bottom of the pot very easily.
4. Stir and boil until the mixture has reduced by half and has thickened.
Enjoy on a slice of bread, a muffin or by the spoonful!
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Full of Antioxidants
• Full of vitamin C and manganese
• Good for your eyes
•High in Antioxidants
•Balances Blood Sugar
•Good for the eyes (the retina)
•Good source of healthy omega fatty acids
•Contains easily digestible protein
•High in antioxidants
•Great source of fiber