One word for these babies….. AMAZING!!!
I got the recipe from one of my favorite baking blogs, Chocolate Covered Katie
You don’t need an oven for these (just a blender or a food processor) and there are only 4 ingredients.
1 c walnuts
1 and 1/3 cups pitted dates ( I soaked mine in water for an hour to make them softer)
1 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
3-4 tablespoons cocoa powder
1. Blend all of the ingredients, using a food processor.
2. Roll into balls. My dough was very soft so get ready to get your hands dirty.
3. I stored in a tupperware container in the freezer.
4. You won’t be able to stop at just 1! Soooooo good!
Let’s talk Nutrition:
• Natures Sugar
• Help constipation, weight gain, intestinal disorders
• Help maintain a healthy Heart
• Good for your heart and circulatory system
• High in omega 3-fatty acids
• Contains an anti-inflammatory nutrient