• 1 bunch kale
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
3. Bake until the edges are brown but are not burnt about 10 to 15 minutes.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Contains antioxidant nutrients, anti-inflammatory nutrients, and anti-cancer nutrients
• Supports the cardiovascular system
• Excellent source of Vitamin K, A, and C