2 Tbsp Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
1 Medium Onion, Diced
1 Head Cauliflower Rice
1 cup chopped Kale (about 12-15 leaves)
1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
1/2 tsp Black pepper
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
Sauté onion over medium heat for 10 minutes, until soft.
Add cauliflower and kale to skillet and cook for about 5-10 minutes, until soft, then add salt and pepper.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Excellent source of Vitamin C and Vitamin K
• Great detoxifying vegetable
• Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits
• Supports the cardiovascular system and the digestive system
• Contains antioxidant nutrients, anti-inflammatory nutrients, and anti-cancer nutrients
• Supports the cardiovascular system
• Excellent source of Vitamin K, A, and C