2 whole wheat tortillas
1 cup prepared hummus
1 cup cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
1 cup chopped spinach leaves
Freshly ground black pepper
• Heat the tortillas, covered with a paper towel, in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until warm.
• Spread 1/4 cup of hummus over the bottom end of each tortilla.
• Top with 1/4 cup of tomatoes and 1/4 cup of spinach leaves.
• Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
• Tuck in the right and left sides of the tortilla, and roll it over the filling away from you.
• Slice in half horizontally, and place seam side down on a serving plate.
• Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Contains antioxidants
• Great source of vitamin K, vitamin A and manganese
• Reduces the risk of heart disease
• Supports bone health
• Anti-cancer benefits