A healthy version of Nutella! My husband’s breakfast can finally be a healthy one.
1 cup roasted hazelnuts
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
1. Blend the nuts in a food processor until they turn into butter
2. Add all of the other ingredients and blend until it is smooth.
3. Enjoy on EVERYTHING! Yum yum!
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Good source of B vitamins
• Good source of Vitamin E
• Great for the digestive system
• Good for your bones and skin