Toss all of the ingredients in a salad bowl. Enjoy with your favorite dressing.
My favorite dressing is a Tangy Tahini Dressing.
2 minced garlic cloves
3 tbsp lemon juice
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp white vinegar
1 1/2 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp tahini
Blend all of the ingredients together. Pour on salad and mix well.
Let’s talk Nutrition:
antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification support.
Excellent source of folate
Good source of fiber
• Cancer prevention
• Antioxidant benefits (good source of vitamin A and C)
• Helps support the digestive tract
• Great source of Vitamin A and K
• Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits
• Good for vision
• Helps the cardiovascular system
• Support for Bone and Connective Tissue
• Anti-inflammatory benefits
• Helps balance blood sugar levels
• Contains antioxidant nutrients, anti-inflammatory nutrients, and anti-cancer nutrients
• Supports the cardiovascular system
• Excellent source of Vitamin K, A, and C