Taken from chocolate covered katie
2.5 cups strawberries, frozen
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons cocoa powder or cacao
1.5 cups cashews
1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup virgin coconut oil
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/8 tsp salt
1. In a bowl, cover the cashews with water and let sit at least 4 hours. Then drain.
2. Combine all ingredients in a Vita-Mix or high-powered blender or food processor.
3. Blend until super-smooth. Taste and add more sweetener until desired taste is reached.
4. Pour into a round pie pan and freeze.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Full of Antioxidants
• Full of vitamin C and manganese
• Good for your eyes
• Helps prevent cancer
• Good for your heart
• Rich in copper (good for hair and skin)
• Helps prevent gallstones