ingredients for Dark Chocolate
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup raw cacao powder
1 1/2 – 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
1/2 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
basket of strawberies
1. Wash and rinse the strawberries and set aside to dry.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a small bowl whisk together the ingredients for the dark chocolate until thick and smooth. P
4. Pour chocolate into a narrow, deep dish or glass. Dip strawberries into the chocolate allowing excess chocolate to drip off before placing on parchment paper. Do this for all the strawberries.
5. Place strawberries in refrigerator and allow chocolate to set up for at least 1 hour.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Full of Antioxidants
• Full of vitamin C and manganese
• Good for your eyes