3 cup curly kale leaves, chopped into small pieces
3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted in a fry pan
3 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 tablespoon natural sweetener (maple syrup, honey, agave nectar)
dash of coarse sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
2. Mix coconut oil, cocoa powder, and sweetener.
3. Toss leaves in chocolate mixture until all pieces are coated.
4. Lay flat on sheet pan, making sure kale is spread out and not touching.
5. Top with sea salt and bake about 15 minutes, turn them , and bake another 15 minutes until chips are crispy.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Contains antioxidant nutrients, anti-inflammatory nutrients, and anti-cancer nutrients
• Supports the cardiovascular system
• Excellent source of Vitamin K, A, and C
Don’t knock em till you try em! These are AMAZING! What else can be made with chocolate?