Recipe from Unrefined Kitchen
1/3 cup honey (preferably raw)
1 1/2 Tbsp. cocoa
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup almond butter
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups dried, unsweetened coconut
1. Put honey, cocoa, and coconut oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Bring mixture to a boil. Boil for 1 minute and immediately remove from heat.
3. Stir in the almond butter and vanilla until it is incorporated.
4. Stir in coconut.
5. Scoop by spoonfuls unto wax paper or parchment paper and put in the fridge until hardened and set.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
•contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
•contains immune boosting anti-viral properties
•super high in B vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6
•contains natural anti-oxidants that block free radicals
•high in minerals magnesium and potassium
• super high in lauric acid
• rich in antioxidants
• contains natural microbial and anti-bacterial agents
• helps to improve metabolism
• improves cholesterol levels