Adapted from this recipe.
1 14 oz. can full-fat coconut milk
1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup, or jaggery)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Put in a container and put in the freezer for 4-6 hours or until frozen.
3. Take out and let thaw for 30 minutes.
4. Eat it and love it!
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Helps to maintain blood sugar levels
• Keeps skin and blood vessels flexible and elastic
• Aids in building strong bones
• Helps prevent anemia
• Relaxes muscles and nerves