Recipe from Food Matters
1 cup coconut oil (melted)
1 cup almond butter (you can also use unsalted crunchy peanut butter)
2 cups raw cacao
1 cup dates (pitted)
1 to 2 pinches of Himalayan crystal salt
1. Soak dates in hot water for about 20 minutes to make them soft and sticky.
2. Place all your ingredients, except the almond butter, in your high speed blender or food processor and blend until soft and well combined.
3. Spread evenly in a 8X8 square pan.
4. Place in the fridge for about one hour.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• helps lower cholesterol
• contain healthy fats and Vitamin E
• improved movement of food through the colon
Cocao:• Decreases blood pressure and improves blood vessel health
• Reduces risk of diabetes
• Stabilizes blood sugar
• Antioxidant that helps to protect the skin