1 head cauliflower, chopped into pieces
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 green onion, cut into fine pieces
dash of salt & pepper
1. Chop the head of cauliflower into small pieces.
2. Steam the cauliflower in a pot with a stainless steel or bamboo steamer until tender (about 5-6 minutes)
3. Place the cauliflower in a large bowl, mash with a masher or blend with a hand mixer.
4. Mix in remaining ingredients, seasoning with salt and pepper, to taste.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Excellent source of Vitamin C and Vitamin K
• Great detoxifying vegetable
• Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits
• Supports the cardiovascular system and the digestive system