1 head of cauliflower
a food processor or a cheese grater
1. Chop the head of cauliflower into smaller pieces
2. If you have a food processor, process with the S blade. If you have a cheese grater, grate into fine pieces.
3. Mix with other chopped raw veggies and your favorite dressing or fry in some oil and garlic for a great side dish.
STAY TUNED FOR SOME RECIPES USING CAULIFLOWER RICE.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Excellent source of Vitamin C and Vitamin K
• Great detoxifying vegetable
• Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits
• Supports the cardiovascular system and the digestive system