Adapted from Averies Cooks
3/4 c raw cashews
1/4 c oats
3 Tbsp Agave
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 c Chocolate Chips or homemade chips
1. Blend the cashews and oats in a Vita-Mix, food processor, or high speed blender until they’re a fine powder.
2. Add the agave, maple, vanilla and blend until incorporated.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
4. Form into balls and put in the freezer for 1 hour to let them harden.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Helps prevent cancer
• Good for your heart
• Rich in copper (good for hair and skin)
• Helps prevent gallstones