1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
1 medium onion – chopped
3 cloves of garlic – minced
1 head of broccoli – chopped into small pieces
1 green pepper – chopped
2 green onions – finely chopped ( I use scissors to cut into small pieces)
2 cups spinach – chopped
1 1/2 Tbsp. coconut oil
3-4 Tbsp. Tamari (can use soy sauce)
1. Heat the coconut oil in a skillet.
2. Fry the onion and garlic until fragrant (about 3-4 minutes)
3. Add the chopped broccoli, green peppers and green onions and fry for 5 minutes (until the broccoli is tender). Add the spinach and fry for about 2 minutes.
4. Add the Tamari and the cooked brown rice and stir together.
5. Serve and Enjoy! Tastes good cold too!
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Excellent source or manganese, magnesium and selenium
• Helps maintain a healthy body weight
• Rich in fiber
• Lowers cholesterol
• High amount of potassium (good for the nervous system)
• Helps regulate blood pressure
• High amount of Vitamin C, Calcium and Vitamin K
• Helps in repairing skin damage