These are great for kids! Easy way to hide the green.
Adapted from Stacey’s Snacks.
2 heads of chopped steamed broccoli
1 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese
himalayan pink salt & pepper
1 cup of almond flour (can use breadcrumbs but then it wouldn’t be gluten free)
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. With your hands, form small patties and lay on a parchment lined baking sheet.
3. Bake at 375F for 25 minutes, turning the patties after the first 15 minutes.
4. Let cool and enjoy with your kids!
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• High amount of potassium (good for the nervous system)
• Helps regulate blood pressure
• High amount of Vitamin C, Calcium and Vitamin K
• Helps in repairing skin damage