1 cup cooked quinoa
1 cup of cauliflower rice
1 can of red kidney beans (rinsed off very well)
10-12 kale leaves (chopped into bite size pieces)
3 green onions (chopped into small pieces)
1 kohlrabi , chopped into small pieces
Mix all of the ingredients together and serve with your favorite dressing.
Dressing I used:
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Contains antioxidant nutrients, anti-inflammatory nutrients, and anti-cancer nutrients
• Supports the cardiovascular system
• Excellent source of Vitamin K, A, and C
• Excellent source of Vitamin C and Vitamin K
• Great detoxifying vegetable
• Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits
• Supports the cardiovascular system and the digestive system
• Excellent source of manganese, tryptophan, and magnesium and folate
• Full of Protein
• Internal Cleanser and Detoxifier
What does Brassica mean?
Brassica is the latin word for cabbage. The brassica family of vegetables, which includes broccoli, cabbage, kale, cauliflower and brussels sprouts, is one of your most powerful weapons in warding off many common diseases such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and hypertension. In addition to being loaded with vitamins and minerals, the brassicas contain high levels of phytochemicals, or non-nutritive substances in plants, that possess protective health benefits.