Adapted from ohsheglow.com
1/2 cup buckwheat flour
1/4 cup brown rice flour
1 tbsp arrowroot starch
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup + 2 tbsp almond milk
2 tbsp pure maple syrup (or other sweetener)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 medium ripe banana, diced
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1. In a medium bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together.
2. Pour in the almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Whisk the batter until it is smooth.
3. Fold in the diced banana and frozen blueberries.
4. Lightly grease a fry pan. Scoop 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan.Cook until many bubbles appear and then flip and cook for another couple minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
•Good for your bones
•Helps prevent Cancer
•High in Potassium
•Lowers blood pressure
•Helps promote calcium absorption
• Good source of magnesium, copper and fiber
• helps stabilize blood sugar levels
• Helps prevent gallstones
• Gluten Free
•High in Antioxidants
•Balances Blood Sugar
•Good for the eyes (the retina)