Adapted from edible perspective
1/4cup buckwheat flour
1Tblsp raw buckwheat groats
1 small mashed banana
1/3 cup frozen blueberries
4Tblsp almond milk
1Tblsp maple syrup
1Tblsp chia seeds
1 flax egg [1T ground flax meal + 2.5T warm water, whisked, sit for 3-5min]
1/4tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 200F
2. Mix flax egg
3. Mash banana with a fork and mix in milk, vanilla and maple syrup.
4. Mix in flour, groats, berries, chia seeds, cinnamon, and baking powder.
5. Stir in flax egg.
6. Grease a muffin tin
7. Pour the batter into each muffin tin about 2/3 full. If filled about 4-5.
8. Bake for 30min, and let cool for 5 minutes before taking out of the pan.
Let’s Talk Nutrition:
• Good source of magnesium, copper and fiber
• helps stabilize blood sugar levels
• Helps prevent gallstones
• Gluten Free